Your Favorite Prenatal Vitamin??? Organic or plant based

I am looking for a good Prenatal vitamin that is organic and plant based. AND on that has ingredients that prevent or help with morning sickness!!!!

Dawn1000

Asked by Dawn1000 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I take Rainbow Light Vitamins. They are vegan and I think organic. THey also have a gentle stomach formula whicih is the one I take. I am not pregnant (yet) but I have heard that these help with the morning sickness. I get mine at Whole foods cause they sell the larger bottle for cheaper than other places I have seen but I know target has them too. I have also heard about nature made
    whitefamily

Answer by whitefamily at 6:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Organic would be nice, but since I have a very mild version of a condition that makes it difficult to swallow anything too big (nothing pervy please) my main concern when I was looking for a prenatal vitamin was, how am I gonna get it down? Took some hunting, but I found gummy prenatal vitamins at Target, and it's like eating 2 little pieces of candy every day :)
    LiveBreatheSing

Answer by LiveBreatheSing at 6:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I second the vote for Rainbow Light. I took one from Country Life, with chamomile, but I do not think that they still make it

Answer by rkoloms at 8:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2011