I want to know what you would buy if you won the...

Lottery. Tell me everything you would buy. Everything you would do, and everyone you would buy for...

roxy1984

Asked by roxy1984 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Entertainment

• A custom-built house for us, with an art studio in the back. A new car for my brother (because we pledged to do that with our first millions when we were teenagers.) New cars for us. A nanny, because I REALLY need an afternoon nap. Private school for my daughter. A new wardrobe (because I'll need a short-term hobby.) A LOT of art supplies (because I'll need long-term hobby, too.) After that, the rest is for retirement.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:17 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Pay off house. Buy apartment in college town for my teenagers to live in while attending. Buy my mom a house. Set up family foundation with lawyers for future $$ requests from established family members. Gift each parent, sibling and spouse $10k for whatever (bills mainly), $1000 per kid to blow on stupid stuff. Buy my husband the brewery he wants so bad (his own). Invest. Travel. Been planning this a long time. We only play when the jackpot is above $100m.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 6:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• A farm. Everything that goes with it - tractor, planter, combine, wagons, animals, etc. Clothes for everyone. Whatever it took to fix up the house - or build a new one. My kids' educations (I'd pay their full tuitions for the rest of their school years - or just put enough away that I knew they'd be covered. New teeth. New glasses. A boob reduction. Time at a spa. New vehicles, a camper, and a boat. Pay off the folks' houses and pay for them to be updated.
    Anonymous

• I would buy a bigger house and me a car and start a business cause it takes money to make money save the rest for my kids
    tearb

Answer by tearb at 6:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Someone to do the housework and cat sit while I take off to Europe for 6 months with my winnings !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 6:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Pay off bills, buy a house, put $ away for DS, help parents with their bills, new car, vacation around the world with my family!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I WOULD PAY OFF BILLS AND I WOULD ADOPT A BABY. AND I WOULD BUY FOR ALL MY BABY SISTERS MED BILLS. AND MY DS IS SITTING SAYING A POOL SO I GUESS A POOL LOL
    kdtmartin

Answer by kdtmartin at 7:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• First, I would pay off all of our debt. Then I would completely remodel my house, put money away for kids' college, pay off my parents and IL's debt, and invest the rest.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 4:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2011