golds gym

I joined my darling daughter and I to golds gym lucky for me I didnt have to make any down payments because I'm such a whale. I joined because I hate going out in the cold I get reallly bad earaches and I want to lift weights and get toned up. They said I have tons of fat =[ I'm so disgusted with myself and I'm so sick and tired of being unhealthy and having my bp fluctuate all the time. I'm scared for my health and I want to look nice again and fit into darling clothes again and not embarras or shame my kids. I weigh in at 185 and they said in three to four months I could get down to 140 pounds if I come in 3 days a week and work out for at least an hour. I have to watch what I eat. The thing is I dont understand how I got so chubby cause I eat maybe one to two meals a day and they arent big fat meals I control my portions but you would think I eat everything in sight. I was wondering what your experiences have been like with golds gym? Did you lose the wieght you wanted and did you get the results you wanted, and is it worth the money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Health

• I loved the Golds I went to in CA. They were friendly and I felt that others there weren't there to judge. Everyone was nice. It was hard to see the young girls walking around in skimpy clothes but when I really looked at them they really didn't workout and most people were kinda annoyed by them. There were people of all sizes, shapes and ages. I would workout 3-4 times a week and did mostly the treadmill in the beginning. Just to get my foot in the door, then after a month I started adding wieghts and other things. Walking is what I liked the most. You can do it. I am in the same bout as you now. When we left CA and moved I got home sick and starting packing on the pounds. There are no Golds near by so my DH and I are doing P90X. Good luck. I would like to keep in touch so we can support each other if that is ok with you! A buddy is always nice!
    whitefamily

Answer by whitefamily at 6:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2011