i don't know this may just be me but does this just bug you?

when it's thanksgiving, christmas stuff is out and once christmas is over valintines stuff comes out... but i went to the store the other day and they already have easter things out... what in the world can't we just enjoy one holiday at a time.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 6:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Holidays

• Good question! I like it that stuff comes a little early so I can get things to decorate, but really, Easter in January is ridiculous!

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• As long as we keep buying it they will keep bringing it out for sale earlier and earlier.
    Anonymous

• I have always felt the same way. Encouraging us to rush and not enjoy the moment. Sucks the fun out.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Companies want your money.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yes, it bugs me, but retailors do it because they know people will buy it, especially the candy products, and then people will buy it all again because they couldn't wait & ate it all. It's really our own fault for not having self-control....rofl
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 6:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• yes it drives me crazy! they put valentines day, st patrick's day and easter stuff out all at the same time
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 6:41 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• oh lets not forget mardi gra

Lynnsae

Comment by Lynnsae (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I freaking know! I haven't seen Easter stuff yet but I seen St Patttys day stuff. They put stuff out way to far in advance. I was seeing Christmas before Halloween
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• So true. However, there is an economics reason for that. The worst the economy is, the earlier retailers start selling holiday goods. That's why in the 90s, when things were good, the Christmas sales didn't start until after Thanksgiving and now they start before Halloween.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• don't forget chinese new year and mardi gras
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 3:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2011