What Job/Opportunity is out there for busy moms that enjoy staying home??

I'm saying like i dont want to miss my Tv shows
I want to be home w/my family (or alone..lucky you lol)
I want to be able to cook and keep my house clean w/o having to hire someone
I want to keep him (or her) happy and spend as much time as possible (if you know whats best)
I know people that want to just be at home and stay pretty (thats me)
My own hours, my grinding is not just a hustle but my minimum hours become residual incomeā€¦.Help me!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• Mommyomg247 and I talked about a business venture I could do from home. I'd ask her.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 7:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Thx so much i will keep this in mind and get back w/u when i can
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I met a really sweet lady on here and she talked me into getting a business starter kit from her and it was the best decision I ever made. I got my very first kit last week and no kidding sold it ALL already. I am buying my second kit tommorow. I made back all the money I invested which wasn't much at all and made a hefty profit too. If you want more information or the lady's screen name then send me a message.
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 7:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• By the way I stay at home with 5 kids and 2 on the way.
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 7:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I am a stay at home mom with 4 little ones they keep me busy , But I am doing prepaid legal and I love it . It is an easy product to work with so many people are in need of legal help and can not afford it . But they this service they can and they is so much more. And lots of help to boot . COntact me
    Gotupperware

Answer by Gotupperware at 7:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I actually work outside of home but I found a VERY ideal job. It's a home depot distribution center. High volume, lots of lifting, but I work monday to friday 7pm to midnight (PT hours). I am home all day, doing my homemaker thing and super mom thing, SO works all day. He gets home from work, we spend some time together then I go off to work and SO and ds can have some quality time together. I love having the weekends off, we avoid daycare and our bills have been paid on time lately. We were able to go grocery shopping today without concern of our bank account...first time in a long time! Oh and since working there I am down a pant size lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:21 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• How about a Gift Basket Consultant! If you like more info, P.M. me with your fullname and email address:-) I love it!! I have time for all those things with my home business:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I work at home a few hours a day filling out offers and surveys i love doing it :) give it a try you might also! let me know if your intrested i'll hook you up girly!
    2_kiddos

Answer by 2_kiddos at 8:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• If you have to be talked into it, its probably not the best thing out there. What are you into? Whats your personality? Work at home is not for everyone!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2011