I am super tired, I have about 4 hours of calculus Homework to do, maybe 3 if I work at a good speed. Should I....

Wait until my SO gets home and take a nap.  Nap from 6:30-8:30p wake up and then do HW after.  Probably be done with HW around 12-12:30a 

or

Go to bed when he gets here and wake up at about 2am and do homework and then not go back to sleep...I get up for class at 5:30 anyway usually.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 6:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• For me...Id have to do it all and get it over with. After a nap I def dont want to pick up from where I started. I also dont want to worry about not getting a good sleep b/c i have to get up early to finish. lol If i have to pick from your options id say take the nap so you get at least 5 consecutive hours of sleep. gL!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Take a nap when he gets there.

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• And if you take a nap, id do an hour. I love 2 hour naps but if it has to get done then cut the nap short and go to bed earlier
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Go to bed.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 6:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I am getting it all done at once, I can't stop and come back, I don't work that way. If my son would take a nap now I would just do that and then do my homework later. But he doesn't want to nap I guess today. :( And the last time I had to do my homework with my son running a muck I was too stressed. Plus I have another 4 hour assignemnt and if he naps now, so I can nap too I will do all of the homework at once. Might take me about 4-6 hours, but at least it'll get done.
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 6:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• doing the homework before sleep is not an option. After working both jobs and now starting my monthly I am wiped out. Need sleep before I do hw. I don't know if you have done caclulus the second year but it's not something you wnt to do tired. If it were any other class I could do it tired, but I need to be able to think.
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 7:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Do the homework. You have obviously procrastinated long enough. Do it then sleep.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2011