Im 2.3 Months Pregnant && 4 sum reason i keep thinking...

My babys going to come out sick or with down syndrome and im so scared i keep crying like. I would love my baby regardless i just dont want my baby to come out sick. I mean idk why i keep thinking it i guess one time me && my fiance were arguing and he told me if iur baby came out sick it would be my fault and than another he was like i dont want no retarded baby && it made me cry. i was like your going to jinx us. idk im just sad now...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• that is very mean of your man to say that would make me cry too... but i love that no matter what you will love your child either way... when you are 4 months the doctors will run test and determine it... they now can tell that soon... you'll be just fine.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• aww what mean things for him to say!! i hope you are your baby are healthy and that he grows up !
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• well thank you guys so much it makes me feel better. like i just hate that he would say that like he gets mad and says why would you even think about stuff like that and i mean why would i.i guess im just being paranoid.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• hun your man shouldnt even be saying things like that. dont think such horable things that just stresses you and your baby out, your baby an tell how you are feeling while your baby is in your womb!! so stay positive and do something that makes you happy! being pregnant and after pregnancy gets you really emotional sometimes but you will be jsut fine have faith you will be ok !!
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• yea i know we were talking about it right now and he was like why are you telling people our buisness and he was like i really dont even remember saying it. i mean and he couldnt even apologize like it was a gay apology i mean whatever i know he cares we just argue bad now idk why
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Aw! Am so sorry that he said those things to you. If it makes you feel any better, everyone worries that something will be wrong with their baby. But like you said, you will love it regardless!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 6:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• yes ma'am of course. thats my baby that i made.im so excited :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Well that was SUPER rude of your man to say something like that. My bf and I have had this talk already that if something were to happen to our child, we'd love them either way. And IF something like that happens, it's NEITHER OF YOUR FAULTS. so don't point the finger. Believe me, when I miscarried when I was 19, I blamed myself everyday that I did something wrong. but it's out of your control. most of the time, you can't control it.....for example, it's in the genes, etc.....
    mommycet2011

Answer by mommycet2011 at 12:47 AM on Jan. 31, 2011