Have you seen the movie "Devil?"

A friend loaned it to us. I was actually not expecting much from it, but it was better than I thought. Had some really good religious undertones, without being too preachy. Shows just what the enemy is capable of, at least in my opinion,plus it was pretty creepy,and had a good twist. If you saw it, what do you think of it?

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Entertainment

• Missed it.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 6:41 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• i love, love, loved it!! then again, i LOVE shamalyn!! (i know, i spelled it wrong!) signs is my fave, even though it scares the crap outta me! surprisingly enough, my 9 yo watched devil with me and liked it! (but then, this is the kid who can walk in the middle of a CSI and say, "oh, that guy is holding a heart!" and then keep walking! weird kid.........
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 6:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I will say this much about it, makes me not want to ride in elevators anymore! LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 6:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• LOL, itsmyzoo, your kiddoe sounds like something else. He may have a career in crime investigations. My favorite by Shaymalan is "Sixth Sense." That one creeped me out, like Devil did, and had the big twist, I guess that's why I liked it.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• LEAVE SEEN IT
    kdtmartin

Answer by kdtmartin at 7:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I enjoyed watching it but I like his movies and I like horror.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2011