Should I do anything?

A friend of a friend (acquaintence of mine) is pregnant. Upon other things I know that she is drinking, smoking and possibly doing drugs. I am afraid that she is going to take advantage of my friend. She has some major issues and I don't want him to be hurt. He is not the father

MChildressDem

Asked by MChildressDem at 6:52 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Don't involve yourself. It has nothing to do with you and neither of them will want you to be involved.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 6:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• he is a grown man, I'd stay out of it
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Id tell him how you feel and be polite at the same time. Just know that he is a grown man and he will make his own decisions. Just be there to support him.You dont need to like this girl but be a friend to him.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Unfortunately I am often brought into the middle of the drama cause she hangs out with our group of friends
    MChildressDem

Comment by MChildressDem (original poster) at 7:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• then pull yourself out of it...people have enough to deal with without adding that kind of drama...if she's old enough to do all that crap, then she's a big girl and can take care of herself...same with him.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I'ds say stay out of it. It's none of your buisness. When she is around you can leave. You might have to put your friendship on hold untill either, you can not be judmental or untill he leaves her.
    LadyQuin

Answer by LadyQuin at 8:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2011