Dry thoat and stomach ace

My thoat is constantly dry, exspeically at night, i have pop always by my bed. I know its not good for me, but its what is their. How can i make my thoat stop being contstantly dry? and My stomach always hurts when im done eating. I don't eat that much. Maybe twice a day. And its like everytime i am done eating my stomach kills. Any reason why this might be? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The soda is not going to quench your thirst. You need to be drinking something that will, like water (or I myself actually drank a ton of crystal Light and it helped a lot) that will get rid of your thirst. Also, constant thirst is a sign of diabetes, have you gone in to do your gestational diabetes test yet?
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:43 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• No not yet. But i prob should since my dad has diabetes. thanks i will deff look into that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Pop actually dehydrates you more. So, that's not a good idea.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:57 AM on Nov. 15, 2008