Can you get preg. if??? All answers appreciated! :)

My bf and I are using the pull out method until I get on the pill next week and it takes full effect. Question is, we were having sex today and he went to pull out BUT a lot ejaculated on me in the vulva area but not sure if any went in. Can you get pregnant if it goes on you?? I know you can if it goes in you, but wondering about if it goes "on" you.....
Thanks.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, it can work it's way in. Until the pill takes effect you need to use condoms to be safe.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yes you can. You would be better off using a condom at least... Honestly the "pull out method" is a joke.. It does NOT work. You may be pregnant already.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 7:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• sex ed 101

yes
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yes you can.....My daughter is a "pull out" baby! The Pull out method is NOT birth control....it's russian roulette
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• banging head into wall

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Well so far we have been lucky, BUT today is a different day. I don't think I am ovulating BUT my cylces have been messed up and I have heard that can throw off your ovulation as well.....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• haha!! My hubby and I have been doing that "method" too...but the difference is, we don't care about getting pregnant again :) if it happens it happens...but, ya, the pull out method is prob the worst "birth control" you can use .
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:04 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• The PULL OUT METHOD does work, if you know what you are doing. Me and my husband have used it for YEARS and plenty of other people that it has worked for. And she isn't even questioning that, she wants to know if it gets ON her. To answer the REAL QUESTION, it is unlikely for you to get pregnant like that because it is a long trip.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yes. Life is persistent. You'll know in a few weeks.
    KarenT214

Answer by KarenT214 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I am Catholic and I know a few cousins and schoolmates who got their start in the world this way.....
    Anonymous