Sell, consignment or store credit?

I have a lot of things that I need to get rid of should I sell them, place them on consignment or get store credit for them?

MChildressDem

Asked by MChildressDem at 6:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Shopping

• I LOVE consignment stores! If it is something I don't think the store would take, I use craigslist.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 6:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I would think it depends on the condition they are in. Consignment shops usually expect them to be in perfect condition and probably arent going to give you much for them. If they are groups of specific same sizes,why not sell as a group of items? Ebay? craigslist?
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 7:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• You will get more for your stuff if you take store credit, but if you don't shop in the store very often or think their prices are too high, cash may be your best option. I don't shop at the consignment shops I sell to because their prices are almost equal to new, but it is nice to get more for your stuff there.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Personally, I sell my stuff on Craiglist because I can get what I want for it. Consignment Shops take a large percent.

LadyQuin

Answer by LadyQuin at 7:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• id use craigslist,ebay or have a garage sell :)
    mommyomg247

Answer by mommyomg247 at 5:19 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• garage sale sounds good, depending where u r of course
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:52 AM on Feb. 2, 2011