2 year old

Every sunday my family goes to church. I was wondering if those of you who do go who have a 2 year old....if your 2 year old is good during service? We don't normally do a nursery anymore so i have to bring LOTS of toys, snacks and drinks and even then I am constantly shhing my 2 year old especially if his friend is there to play with. Just wondering if your 2 year old is like this? What things do you bring to occupy there time?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I take my daughter who is 2 to the Sabbath School class, then maybe some music then home...I don't see it worth the battle to constantly shush them during the whole service...you can't focus anyway, so what's the point?? I've tried bringing things for her to play with but they don't have the attention span to sit that long anyway,
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:10 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• It's hard to keep little ones quiet in church, they don't know any better. Sorry your church doesn't do the nursery.
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 7:10 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• We take our 2 yr old and there is no nursery so we bring his blanket, passie (yeah I know...) juice cup a few cars and snack he is also a sucker addict so when all else fails...bribe!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 7:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• My daughter couldn't sit through a whole service quietly. lol. She goes to the nursery. Does your church not have one or do you just not send him to it anymore?
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2011