humidifiers

http://www.aerias.org/desktopmodules/articledetail.aspx?articleid=99

Is this suggesting that cool mist humidifiers disperse (let them in the air, so it's a bad thing, or is that the opposite of what I'm thinking)

Is boiling water the same thing as using distilled? I'm very sensitive to any humidifier,(but the humidity is less than 20% in this trailer we have) 6 hours of running, I seem to get chest pains and short of breath and heart palpitations..

any suggestions on brand or kind of humidifier to use since I have this problem?

Po0okiebear69

Asked by Po0okiebear69 at 7:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Health

• Boiling is not the same as distilled. Distilled is catching the vapors as they leave the boiling water and collecting them.

Those symptoms don't match up at all with humidity, I'd call your doctor ASAP, it could be coincidental to something else.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 2:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• No it's not a coincidence. I'm 24 years old, young and healthy.

I haven't used one in a year, and all of a sudden using this, the symptoms start again.. I was thinking something allergic to the white dust in the water when it evaporated and being released in the air, I was just wondering if someone knew what was in the water I could be sensitive to.
    Po0okiebear69

Comment by Po0okiebear69 (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2011