How do I keep my marrieage together??

Me and my husband used to have a great relationship, then I got pregnant and we were so excited but shortly after we found out it was one bad thing after another, we ended up moving in with my mom, then I had my daughter, he was great for the first week then he started a new job over nights and started feeling guilty because he has 2 other kids from a previous marriage that he only has part of the time, now he is worse than a pregnant woman with his mood swings but all are bad either pissy, depressed, etc and we have been fighting more and I feel we are falling apart. Can I fix this or should I give up. I dont want to get divorced

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• Having a child is a big thing to guys weither they admit to it or not. Moving in with your parents and being married is a big thing to a guy. Kind of look at it from your husband's point of view honey. A man has so much pride that if he is not able to care for his family the way he sees fits, he will be hurt more than likely. Trust me honey , you should fight for what you want and believe in no matter how ugly he may get. I bet all in all, he is stressed and just wants to show you that HE is the man you fell in love with. By the way, make sure you tell him how proud of him you are. Men love comliments just as much as women do and they love their egos to be rubbed once awhile. Good Luck..
    mom2hailie

Answer by mom2hailie at 3:13 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Can you image have the weight on his shoulders with 4 dependants? The responsibility of not being about to provide in having your own home. Then moving in with your parents has to be degrading to a man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Nov. 15, 2008