PLEASASE I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IM ALREADY IN TEARS SO PLEASE NO BASHING OR HATEING

I HAD TO LEAVE I RAN AWAY TO MY DAD AND AT THE TIME THE OURT ORDEER SAID THAT MY CHILD COULDNT LEAVE THE STATE HE WAS BORN IN SO I LEFT HIM WITH HIS DAD WHO YES IS WHAT HE IS THAT IM ABOUT TO TELL BUT NEVER HURT OUR CHILD .... I HAD TO CHOSE BETWEEN BEING BEAT EVERYDAY BEIGN LIED TO AND TREATED LIKE TRASH OR SEEING MY SON ... I HAD TO GET AWAY HOW WAS I TO MAKE A LIFE FOR MY SON ANDI WHEN NOONE BELIVED ME AND JUST BELIVED HIM THAT I FEEL!!! I MISS MY SON SO BAD BUT I FEEL LIKE NOW MAYBE I SHOULD HAD JUST PUT UP WITH BEING BEAT AND TREATED LIKE TRASH CAUSE I CANT AFFORD A LAWYER IM TRING I AM TRING SO HARD YOU HAVE NO IDEA BUT I HAVENT SEEN MY SON IN SO LONG AND HIS DAD IS MAKINGHIM FORGET ME ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes, try the shelter. Most places have a YWCA and I know in Washington state they will help you find an attorney. What state are you in? Most states have websites that have all the court forms with instructions on it for people to do things themselves. Why do you two have court papers if you are married? Sorry, I'm just curious. Was there an incident before? You need to DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!!!!
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:10 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I FEEL AS IF I SHOULD HAD JUST STAIED AND BEEN BEATEN I WOULD AT LEAST HAD MY SON I HAD NO FRIENDS OR FAMILY TO HIDE WITH THERE I COULDNT EVEN GET A JOB CAUSE I ALWAYS HAD BLACK EYES I WAS STUCK BUT NOW I DONT KNWO WHAT TO DO ... PLEASE ANYONE???? IM SO HURT AND UPSET .. I DONT HAVE ANYONE TO TALK TO ABOUT THIS JUSTPLEASE SOME FRIENDLY ADVICE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Find out if there is a Legal Aid service in your state (the state where your son is). Are you still in that state?

What kind of court order is it?

You need to contact a battered women's service in the area too... they can help you find legal help and get your son back.
    MercyBoo

Answer by MercyBoo at 2:03 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• someone could continue to beat the crap out of me, and i still would stay there if my child had to stay there. I would NEVER EVER EVER leave my child with someone like that without me.

I'm very sorry for your situation i truely am, but i think someone needs to call CPS on you and the father.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Why would you not go to a women's shelter with your son? They can help you get an attorney and the proper counseling. You need to contact a shelter in your area and see the steps you need to take. I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving my child with an abuser.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• You need to contact a women's shelter asap. They have programs to help women like you and they can help you get an attorney. I would go back and get my child and leave, let him take you to court. I would file emergency orders, etc...I would do whatever I have to do to keep my child safe. You do not need an attorney to file emergency orders. Better yet, the next time he hits you, you call the cops so that in court you have a leg to stand on.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I AM A GREAT MOTHER ANNOYMOUS AND LIKE I SAID HE NEVER HURT OUR CHILD .. EVER ... AND THANKS FOR BEING A BITCH .... AND LIKE I SAID NOONE EVER BELIVED ME I EVEN HAD MARKS ON MY NECK AND THE COPS BELIVED HIM DHS WOULD HELP ME NOONE WAS HELPING ME MY SON IS FINE AND HEALTHY AND HAPPY SO LIEK I SAID HE NEVER HURT HIM
    MercyBoo ---- ITS JUST SAYING THAT EITHER PARENT CANT TAKE THE CHILD OUT OF THE STATE HE WAS BORN IN ... MY DAD LIVES IN ANOTHER STATE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Wow Anon how can u be such a BITCH. This girl is asking for help and u r gonna say something like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• a_and_j_momma I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT GOING BACK BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO .. EVERYTHING I TRIED BEFORE DIDNT WORK .. ILL TRY THE SHELTER THING .. THANK YOU
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• What is the court order from? A separation agreement? When / why was it filed?

You definately need to call someone tomorrow with a battered women's shelter. They can help you with EVERYTHING. If you are not there to hit, he could move on to your son.
    MercyBoo

Answer by MercyBoo at 2:10 AM on Nov. 15, 2008