How much money is realistic to make selling prepaid legal cards, how much is a card and how much do you make out of it?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• My sister is in PPL. She makes a butt load doing it. You don't make your money selling the program. You make your money signing up new associates to sell the program. if you are a natural born salesperson go for it. If you are not prepare to be hassled about meetings, and phone calls and all other sorts of BS. I quit 2 months ago. I had had enough, regardless that my sister lost money on it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• The poster above me is confused, YOU DO NOT MAKE MONEY BY SIGNING UP JUST AGENTS, THIS IS FALSE.

You make money by selling plans in PPL. Im a PPL Associate and I have never made money for recruiting someone, only by sales.

Also Ameriplan(would not reccommend) has a program, so does Procard International(the cheapest to join and sell).

If you have any more questions let me kow! I made more money at procard on a monthly basis then on Pre-Paid legal. But its a great service!

Ihave done both(not Ameriplan).
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2011