Have you ever...? adult content

Have you ever found out you were pregnant, then bled heavily like you miscarried, and were still pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, its normal sweets. Had this with all my Los
    Anonymous

• That happened to my sister in law. She went to the doctor when she started bleeding. She was monitored over night, but everything is fine now.

LadyQuin

Answer by LadyQuin at 8:19 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yes, btw---make sure your doctor checks you.
    Anonymous

• Definitely needs to be looked at but it can steam to be okay.
    Anonymous

• I bled during only one of my 6 pregnancies, which led me to believe I was not pregnant...had severe back pains for 4 mos, took a lot of Doan's Back Pills and went to the ER and found out I was 51/2 mos pregnant!!! He is 14 now...
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 8:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I miscarried twice, and with the first when I called the dr she said if I'm bleeding AND cramping, then I'm likely having a miscarriage, if I'm just bleeding OR cramping, it's likely ok. I have heard of a lot of women bleeding when they were pregnant and they were fine! Good luck!!!
    TarraJoy

Answer by TarraJoy at 9:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yes. In 2 out of 4 pregnancies. I had a subchorionic hemorrhage, a broken blood vessel in the uterus near the placenta implantation. With my first it was the worst. I bled significantly at 5 weeks. Ultrasound revealed all was fine, though I was sure I was miscarrying. There was SO MUCH blood. I didn't think it was possible that I hadn't lost the baby. I bled again at 10 weeks, though not at much. Ultrasound revealed everything was fine with baby. They had me on bedrest for a few days with each bleeding episode and then on "light duty" the rest of the pregnancy. My third child, I had a bleed around 6 weeks. It wasn't as severe as my first baby, but it was like the first day of my period. Once again, everything was fine with the baby on ultrasound. Bedrest for a couple days.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:11 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• yes many women have a few periods during preagnancy. But you should still get checked out.
    denisebb

Answer by denisebb at 4:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2011