Are you prepared to get snowed in?

We are expecting some major winter crap on Tues & Wed. I am happy to say, that despite a sick dau & husb, I was still able to get out & shop. We are definately stocked & ready to be snowed in if we have to be! (*We even have a backup plan of where to go if we lose power.) What about you- are you ready to "let it snow"?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• we are supposed to get about 15 in they say (we are in south east MI ) I did go out today and got some stuff and may run out tomorrow as welll..) watch we get all these supplies and get NO snow!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• No such thing as snowed in, in Northern Michigan.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I want snow
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I should add that here in MN we are never snowed in...we are used to storms and there is always an SA open within walking distance. We'd be screwed with no electricity, though...we would freeze, eventually.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Let's see...
    flour-ten bags-check
    Oj-gallon-check
    25 lbs of fresh fruit- check

Crap, I've only got two pounds of butter. I've got to go to the store!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• We are always prepared for anything old man winter throws at us.
    Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• well it's not supposed to snow again here that i know of, but i did just go major grocery shopping so we're good to go if it does. but my son's birthday party is on saturday so i really hope nothing happens here LOL
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:21 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• We're getting about a foot of snow tonight. That's nothing though. I'm not prepared for a major storm though.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• We're about to get ice and yuck. We have plenty of food for the week and if the power goes out I might go crazy without the internet, but we've got a gas stove so I can still cook.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Always. We always have enough food, I never have to go stock up. And if we lose power...well, it'll get cold enough to preserve the food, and my IL's have a corn burner so we can go to their house for heat - they live on the same block as we do.
    Anonymous