What are the Preschools and Public School Systems like in/around Scottsdale, AZ?

My family currently lives in Long Island, NY, but we are locating to the Scottsdale community this summer. My oldest son will be starting Kindergarten in the fall and my daughter will be in the 4 year old Preschool program. My husband and I always agreed that we would enroll them in private schools if/when we move to AZ, however we don't know of any schools out there. Would anybody be able to assist us with finding great schools?

BreeKees

Asked by BreeKees at 8:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in

• I lived in Scottsdale AZ for 11 years and it's a beautiful and wonderful town. My friend had 2 grand children that went to there schools and their were students paying to go to Scottsdale schools and there was a problem with that. But, it was only because their schools were so good. OTher than that, I personally had no expierance with the schools. I sure love it there tho. Good Luck and best wishes on your move. You can look them up on line, wish I could be of more help.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 8:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Camelback Desert School is a good one. I worked there before I had my kids!
    mom2twingirl797

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

Next question in
GED vs Diploma

Next question overall (General Parenting)
Friends with Lice