I would really like a new style *photo*

So many have suggested side swept bangs, but that isnt really my style. I havent had bangs since I was a child. I'm really into vintage looks and I want to keep my hair long. Last summer when I had a bunch chopped off for L.O.L the lady did an angled bob and some layers. Cute look but I'm not sure I want my hair short again. suggestions welcome!!!

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 8:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• you could keep it long, but get layers put in. i have a long face like you and that style looks nice on me. i also part my hair on the side and that is good too.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Ya keep it long just do short should layers and maybe wear contacts put a lil make up and you will look great.
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• i say side bangs also but if not i think you would look really pretty with some shorter layers at the top getting longer to the length of your hair now
    MasonsMommyy

Answer by MasonsMommyy at 8:41 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I think a soft spriral would look real nice on you,. or a body perm, it would make your hair look thicker and fuller. It kinda looks like u have thin hair? I think its Lifetime website that u can download your pic and try out many different styles and see which one looks best, and then u can print it out and take it to the stylist
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 8:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Add alittle whisks on the sides of your face as you layer the rest long layers not short. GL And maybe little bangs enough to comb them back if you are not feeling the bang look that day.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• my hair is naturally thick and I have some natural waves if the weather is right (waves run in my moms side). When I curl my hair they dont last long so I perm might be a waste of money
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• totally agree shorter long layers - no contacts glass are classy and part hair on side - do not part hair in the middle draws attention to your nose - no offense
    nettalou

Answer by nettalou at 8:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• i think some nice dark red highlights in your hair would look nice with some layers throughout it
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• actually ms brazil I have natural red highlights! you can see them in the sun

Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• nettalou, i'm proud of my hungarian nose :P
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2011