i stabbed you in the back for your own good.......really?

how is that statement even plausible? ok so heres the downlow, my ex friend emailed me today after i told her where to go a few months ago. at that time i confided in her about feeling lonely and i was upset that my dh was still cheating(soon to be ex husband i filed for divorce) and i told her i found someone else i was interested in but he wasnt the reason i wanted to leave. i wanted to leave cause dh got someone else prego and dna came back as his. after she swore up and down and promised she would say anything to my husband, she went behind my back and said a bunch of stuff and i actually didnt know the extent of it until she told me in the email. i got pissed at her cause while i was out gettin groceries a few months ago she had called and chewing me out cause my husband was upset that i was gone so long and that i needed to get him right away. i told her that i didnt need a mom that i already have one and it wasnt her place to fuel the fire between me and my husband.
so not only did she tell me in the email today everything she told my husband about me but also it was her idea for him to find another woman. i came close to forgivin my husband for the other baby but when i found out he was having another affair, that was it. and find out from him that the ex friend was tellin him i was cheatin when i wasnt, i was just thinking about it(i know still not right). she just made what problems we had worse by doing this he said she said bs, and then acts like she did me the favor. really?
im not sayin she is the reason we are divorcing cause we have a lot of issues but she sure as hell didnt help any either. and by the way the guy i was interested in is just a friend, i got my head on straight and realized that another man wasnt the answer.
comments?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• With a ex friend like that you sure don't need any enemies. I sounds like she had everything screwed up in you and your husband's marriage. It sounds like she literally wanted to throw this up in your face in more ways than one. Keep going for the divorce and I would change your e-mail address if I were you.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:59 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Sound like she wanted to ruin your marriage because she's interested in your scum bag husband. Cut her from your life and get rid of the cheating a hole.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• i mean you're getting a divorce already.....i am assuming you're dropping her as a friend, so i would just inform her that i'm not going to be talking to her anymore. just be brief and blunt about it....obviously she thrives on drama. i would also change my email address. they're both behind you now, i know it's hard to just move forward without looking back, but that's what you have to do. gl though.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• who needs friends like that. she probably wanted your dh. i would just keep all private matters to yourself. do not trust girlfriends. married or not. people like that think theya re doing you a favor and they have no common sense. go out and do something nice for yourself. mani/pedi. new do. facial. shoes always help also. good luck!
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I have to say that your friend must not really be your friend, as you need someone to confide in and trust! As per your husband, honesty and trust are so important in a relationship...as you seen with your friendship. It seems like your friend might perhaps like your husband, or else why would she lie to him!?!? I'm a little confused!! Sorry if I was not able to help!
    jenelle79

Answer by jenelle79 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• With friends like that who needs enemies, my pastor preached today and said when you're married it's not everything that is going in your marriage you tell a friend you gotta draw the line somewhere. Well at least you got her out of your life and m pretty sure you learned your lesson. As for your husband if there's a possibility i would try to save my marriage you gotta let the devil know you know his plan and you're not gonna let him win i suggest you stay in prayer ( if you believe} before signing those divorce papers. good luck
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I agree with prinsessbeth79
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• well this ex friend(we'll call her tabby) cheated and left her husband for his best friend, now married to the best friend, but made comments toward my husband saying am i tall enough for the ride? that was an inside joke between me my husband and my best female friend(we'll call her april) since april is only 5ft tall and im 5'4. after april posted a comment on dh's page asking him to lower the height limit, miss tabby decided she was entitled to be included in our game and she took it literally. even after my husband and i explained to tabby that it was an inside joke between me april and my husband and that my husband isnt really sleepin with her. and then tabby took it further asking my husband if he wanted her pink taco, my husband showed me the text asking what it meant, so i told tabby that she was out of line, she says she was joking. but i didnt find it funny....so i guess i could assume she wanted my husband
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Jan. 30, 2011