thanksgiving, what is something you always cook?

candice0521

Asked by candice0521 at 2:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Turkey, of course! Mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, stuffing, broccoli, homemade dinner rolls and Jello are things i make every year, too. Then i make about ten desserts, including the traditional pumpkin pie and we usually have about three other pies and cakes and homemade fudge and ice cream. And BEFORE the big meal I serve a deli tray with all the favorites, summer sausage, crackers, cheese, nuts pickles, olives stuffed eggs, and a veggie tray with dip, too. Not that I cook those things, but alot of prep goes into the trays with washing and chopping the veggies, cooking peeling and stuffing the eggs, sllicing and arranging meats and cheeses--yeah I have my work cut out for me!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:39 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• lol not cook but those cannedcranberries
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:13 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Yep, I always make cranberry sauce out of Ocean Spray cranberies, too. Forgot to add that!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 3:25 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• WOW I USUALLY JUST MAKE LIKE 6 PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE, I GO TO 4 DIFFERN'T FAMILYS HOUSES, BIG DAYS OF TRAVELING FOR ME
    candice0521

Answer by candice0521 at 8:22 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• potota salad
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 10:15 AM on Nov. 15, 2008