Headaches....

Im so annoyed already

Bree_vee25

Asked by Bree_vee25 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh, yes. They can be very common during pregnancy, partly thanks to the hormones, and partly thanks to all the extra blood volume. Make sure you stay hydrated, take Tylenol when it gets bad, and make sure you get plenty of sleep.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• alot of people told me not to take medication and i am kind of scared idk lol im just scared. but ya i sure hate these headaches.
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• fluids fluids fluids protein and rest tylenol if is not working did I mention fluids?
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Omigosh, I feel your pain! I started getting migraines about 6 weeks ago (am 18 weeks now) and they completely put me out of commission. I wound up going to the OB and he wrote me a prescription for migraine medicine. I hope yours don't get that bad, I don't wish that one ANYONE! Like everyone else said though.... LOTSA WATER, minimal caffiene and tylenol. Hope you feel better!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 10:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Figure out the cause of the headache before trying to remedy it. Is it just a spontaneous headache or is it a persistant one that's lasted longer then a day? If it's persistant it could be dehydration, low iron, low blood sugar, high blood pressure, etc. Talk to your OB if it's persistant. Tylonal is safe to take during pregnancy, but since it's been recalled you can't take that anymore. Therefore you either suffer or talk to your OB about alternatives.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2011