Possible implantation?

I'm expecting AF on the 14th-17th. My LMP was 10/18. Tuesday-Thursday I was
getting a dull achy (crampy) sensation in my lower back. I usually get my period cramps all over and MUCH WORSE. Could this be implantation? I've seen no spotting. I did have spotting with my daughter. My other symptoms are frequent headaches, craving ketchup (which I swore off 5 years ago), the tips of my nipples are white (is that even a symptom?), and I'm extremely exhausted throught the day. I took a pg test on Thursday and it was negative. Possible too soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would test a few days after you are supposed to get your period.

if its still negative and still haven't gotten your period i would get a blood test.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:14 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Honestly, none of those symptoms sound like pregnancy to me. I don't think you'd get a back cramp for implantation. I doubt you would be this tired this early on. And, I have never heard of the tips of your nipples being white, I've heard of them getting darker.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Ps.. the tips of my nipples do get white sometimes, and i was EXHAUSTED even before i took a test.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:17 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Lol, I was trying to tell if my nipples were darker but they're still dark from my 1st so I have no idea.
    What gets me thinking I'm prego is mainly the exhaustion. I found out I was prego with my 1st/only one at 4 weeks and a week before testing I was sleeping ALL DAY. Just worn out, from doing nothing. And now I find myself going to bed early, napping and sleeping in. And still being super tired after all the sleep. I was supposed to start today. I'm going to test in the morning and if still negative I'll test in 5 days , if AF doesn't arrive before then.
    Also, I had really bad back labor with my 1st so I'd assume it is very well possible for be to feel implantation cramps in my back. No?
    Thanks for your responses!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Anything is possible really....and I remember very well that feeling of just wanting to know what means what and looking for signs when I was trying to have my kids. All you can do is wait and retest....and until then you will continue to question and evaluate everything you are going through because that is what we do! Good luck with everything!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 3:17 PM on Nov. 15, 2008