Does it sound like I am pregnant????

My question is.. Does it sound like I am pregnant?

I had sex with my husband Jan 2nd in the morning. The condom slipped off and spilled inside me. I took the morning after pill in the evening late. 4-5 days later, I had bleeding. I am assuming it was from taking the pill.
The next day, I called up my gyno office and told them. They told me to test in the morning and let them know. It was neg, so I took 2 more. Neg.
Then about 1 and 1/2 weeks later, started having: Cramps, backaches, nauseated, sore boobs, moody. Ever since I have been having that I have been feeling that way. My last period before then was Dec 23-29th.

I am thinking I tested too early. I have not bled since then, but I will be testing tomorrow morning. I am not sure when to expect my next period because of me taking the MAP.

Does it sound like I am pregnant? Please NO rude answers!

Thanks.

Sorry, needed to add I have mild cramping in the abdomen area.

It was not a spermicide condom. It was a flavored condom.

soontobemommyof

Asked by soontobemommyof at 9:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hay so were you on the pill or any conterceptive at all ?? if you werent on any concertive you may be pregnant also when you take the pregnancy test take it as soon as you wake up and i think you have to do it in the middle of your pee anyways good luck !!
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Well I would not freak out yet, Your period is not that late. It also depends if you normally cycle on time every month. If your irregular I definately wouldn't freak out just yet. Also a lot of the symptoms you mentioned can come with the monthly cycle not just with pregnancy. If you continue to show negative pregnancy tests and have no period in the next week or so I would go have a blood test done. If you are pregnant will you keep the baby? Sounds like it may be meant to be :)
    sweetiepie8540

Answer by sweetiepie8540 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• no was only using condoms
    soontobemommyof

Comment by soontobemommyof (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Well, if I am , I don't want to. But again, it's up to my husband and I together. We already have 3 kids. Newest is almost 5 months old.
    soontobemommyof

Comment by soontobemommyof (original poster) at 9:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I would have your doctor do a blood test those are pretty accurate. Good luck!
    denisebb

Answer by denisebb at 4:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I don't really know - but I would re-test now just to calm my mind.

I imagine it's possible that those could be side effects of the pill you took too.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• If you test now, it should show up.

If you don't get your period in the next couple weeks, I would see your OB/GYN for a blood test.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 4:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2011