valentines day questions:)

lol ok this is gonna be my last post of the day because im in las Vegas and i promised id give my laptop a break after all i need it for the ride home on Tuesday:):)

but my question(s)are:what do you think of valentines day?
do you give gifts to your mate?
do you give gifts to your child?
do you let the kids give valentine cards to the class?

valentines day to me isn't really a big deal i mean we give little gifts not really expensive,&my husband gets the girls a little gift (idk why hes been doing that every since my oldest was Two)

i let the girls give valentine cards but to me there a waist and idk if i"ll do it this year
all of the valentine cards my girls get from school usually end up in the trash after they eat the candy....

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 9:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Holidays

• I like Valentine's Day. I like a day to celebrate love. I get that yes, we SHOULD all celebrate love every day, but we don't! So what is wrong with having the day? I'll get something small for DH, like a book he wants to read and a sweet card. I'll get the kids a small box of heart shaped chocolates and maybe a small stuffed animal. I'll send my DD to school with Valentine's for the class, and I'll probably make DH and I nice dinner and we'll have wine. Dh will probably get me red tulips, my fave and a sweet card and all will be good in my world =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• We might do cards to ea other, but nothing ever fancy...
    Our grandson gives treats and little cards out to his class and
    gives a V-day gift to his teacher...
    but by the time V-day arrives I have had my fare share of the V-day
    candy since it has (by then) been out for some time...LOL...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:09 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• yes on all three
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 3:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2011