im on birtch control jolivette oral little green tablet?

anybody have bad reviews on this i started my first pack today. i set my alarm 9:30 am say if i have sex around 4 am or 5 am today will i get pregnant or do i have to wait till the time i set to take the pill again?

danaserenity

Asked by danaserenity at 9:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You having intercourse has no impact on you taking a pill or not. Other than that, I don't understand what you are asking.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Last time I was on the pill, they wanted me to use secondary protection (like condoms) for a week or two so I could adjust to the pills. Better safe than sorry, right?
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 10:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• sorry im trying to ask if any one had bad reviews. and if it was okay for me to have sex before i take the pill. but i am using condoms for back up:) it was just a question in general im not having intercourse. i just want to be safe.
    danaserenity

Comment by danaserenity (original poster) at 12:44 AM on Feb. 1, 2011