what is the best fat burning food you can eat?

i am tired of being fat and sluggish. help me please? lol

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 9:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Health

• I've also heard that it takes more energy to consume and digest the apple than the actual calories in it. Just stick to foods that do not have an ingredient list on them; meaning fruits and veggies. Fish and chicken can be healthy if made properly. Don't eat anything that you can't pronounce or don't know what it is. Cut out soda and other sugary drinks - water is the best. You can also count your calories with a free site called Myfitnesspal.com. As for exercise, walking 5 miles a day is great! I couldn't do that, I'm sure. If you want some low-impact fitness, try a swimming pool. Don't just jump into a crazy workout routine, start small and work from there. I think it's awesome you want to get healthier!! Good luck :o)

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 10:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I don't drink a lot of green tea, but I hear time and time again how it revs up your metabolism and burns fat. I also read in health magazines how eating an apple or pear before each meal helps to absorb fat and slims you down. I like apples, but I prefer pears because they taste better. Hope this helps.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• My favorite is broccoli. I don't think there is a long list but I remember reading years ago about broccoli and it is my favorite vegetable. And not to mention my kids love it too. But I also love green tea.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Food doesn't burn fat. Exercise burns calories which in turn burns fat.
    Anonymous

• that's not true, there are fat burning food. i walk five miles a day and i think that is good for someone with osteoporis, arthritis and bad hips, so i am not lazy
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 9:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• If you know what fat burning foods are out there then why are you asking here?
    Anonymous

• I didnt say i know what fat burning foods are out there. i said i know there are! duh, i just dont know what they are. if you cant say something nice or helpful why do u bother to answer. that isnt what this is for, rudeness. go away and bother someone at your level. i notice you do it anonymously too. brave arent u
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Browneyes27, thanks so much for the answers and the kindness! God Bless and Good Night!
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Hi there~

I don't know about fat burning, but I've heard of negative calorie foods. Items like celery, spinach, onions, grapefruit. Hope this helps!
    WeRPhamily

Answer by WeRPhamily at 10:28 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• BTW Salmon and turkey are fat burning foods. Oats are too but I don't care for many oats. Green tea is always good. I can't get enough of green tea with some honey. There are more but I am not sure. But you should try the diet they use on biggest loser. I believe Jillian and Bob use a lot of fat burning foods on the people on their show. Good luck. :-)
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2011