I just want to know if you really does work. Because I just got laid off from work taken care of two teenagers. Single mother. I just need help don't know what I'm going to do.

dolphins911

Asked by dolphins911 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• Can you clarify what you are asking, please?
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 9:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• i dont understand the question
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• first file for unemployment, if you need to get assistance from the state if not are there any friends or family that you can call on to help you?
    kt2babies

Answer by kt2babies at 9:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I just want to know that you can make money by staying home and how does it work.
    dolphins911

Comment by dolphins911 (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• never mind I see that you don't understand.
    dolphins911

Comment by dolphins911 (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• No, most of the work from home jobs are a scam.
    Anonymous

• were you working on the books or under the table? If it was under the table, you won't be eligible for unemployment
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• The place to have put this question is under money and work.
    But if you had a legitimate job, file for unemployment. Then start looking for another job. And those that work from home, usually have a husband supporting them also and are selling avon, candles, etc. as more of a hobby.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• You get a job from home yes, HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2011