when will the pain go away

When will the pain go away should I give up the pain of TTC is so hard. My dh and I have starred to fight about it he thinks I should just let it go but I can't I feel like I am not even a women if that makes sense. I feel mad and sad that I can't give my dh a baby. It is so unfair all these people who don't take care of their babies get to just keep having them and then there is people like most of us in this group who have been though so much I just don't understand why. Please I feel like I am going crazy I can't stop crying so if this don't make.sense I am sorry.. any advice

kdtmartin

Asked by kdtmartin at 9:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Honestly hon....it doesn't go away until your pregnant. I went through the same thing when we TTC our DD. It took forever and every month when I got pregnant I would cry and cry and cry from the pain of not concieving.

Are you charting?

I didn't with our first and I regret it. It took yearly a year to concieve. The other children were concieved on the first cycle because I charted.

Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility.

SO many women are too lazy to chart and want to rely on calculators or OPKs which are highly inaccurate and ineffective. Charting is the MOST accurate and fastest way to get you pregant.
    Anonymous

• I can't imagine what it would ve like to not have kids. I am so sorry. But, my sister and her hubby tried for 4 years to have a baby. She finally went to the doctors, he told her 1. She needed to gain 15lbs, (she was 5 10 and weighed 125.) and 2. To stop trying. The stress of trying, checking you levels, timing sex. It can actually make it that much harder to have a baby. My sister gained the weight in about 2 months and 3 months exactly, to the date of her appointment with her doctor about ttc, they found out she was pregnant!! If it is meant to be, it will, but you need to stop stressing. Enjoy your husband before your head is in a toilet bc of morning sickness, or you feel so huge bc your 8 months pregnant, or because your so tired from taking care of your newborn. Also remember that it is just as hard on him, as you. I'm sure he feels guilty that can't give you a baby. Good luck and have fun! :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• You and i are on the same boat my hubby and i just got married and i was pregnant with our first child i lost it Nov 23 '10. I got my first period in January so i start to chart my ovulating days call me crazy but i had sex most of the days i was ovulating and i actually thought i hit the jackpot but i didn't my period came Saturday. i was so disappointed and i can see it on my husbands face too. but you know what i'm not gonna give up hope God is an amazing God he has the power to do it all and i believe when the time is right he will give me a child. so take courage and keep your happy face on in no time we will be holding our bundle of joy in our arms. Good luck and i will keep you in my prayer.
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I don't know how to chart
    kdtmartin

Comment by kdtmartin (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility and LEARN to chart.

I promise you will NOT regret it, especially when you are holding your new baby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Here's an easy way to chart your ovulation dates, and high fertility dates, use this calendar from march of dimes:

http://www.marchofdimes.com/ovulation_calendar.html
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 1:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2011