Do you ever look at peoples pictures on facebook (or here) and wonder wtf they were thinking when they posted them? (more)

Like, did they even LOOK at what was in the pic? Did they not realize that right next to their kid's head was a bottle Windex?! (I kid you not, the kid, maybe 18 months old, sitting in the high chair, eating breakfast, and all he had to do was reach up 3 inches from his head and he'd be grabbing the windex!). Or the other kid standing in a chair by a table with a plugged in hot-wax thing 3 inches from his head, standing in one of those chairs that tips easily, argh! Are some people really that dumb that they don't realize their kids are doing dangerous things, or have dangerous stuff in reach, and are taking & posting photos of this danger?! Makes me sick!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes! I had a friend that posted a pic of her new puppy looking out her bathroom or bedroom window on FB. I didn't notice it, but then another person commented about "nice bra" or something like that. You could see her reflection in the window and she was just in her bra and undies. LOL!
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I saw a pic of a girl on myspace, she was taking a sexy pic of herself in the bathroom mirror....too bad you could see the toilet and there was poop in it!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 10:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• haha -- I usually wonder -- How long ago was this picture taken????
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I try not to look into them that much, but one time I did see a picture of my friend on facebook that took her 6 month old on a waterslide..... she was sitting in the back of the tube and she was holding the baby down in front with her feet. It wasn't a lazy river either. Excuse my langauge but I almost shat myself. I couldn't believe 1. she did that 2. they let her on the ride 3. she posted it on facebook.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• lol - my dh was laughing about this very think just the other day. He said "Ya know, some people just need to look at their profile picture small, to see what everyone else is looking at when you post..." Apparently, his uncle had selected a picture of Snoopy's head (in profile), with some words next to it. That's fine, except when you saw it cropped for the comments on a status, all you could see was his snout and nose, so it looked like a drawing of a breast with a really big nipple....

Thankfully someone pointed it out to him, because the next day, he had changed it :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I wasn't even looking hard - just flipping through real quick, it just stood out and made me look closer and say, out loud mind you, "WTH?!". It was so obvious that the windes was right there, and that the other kid was in danger of faceplanting in the hot wax (it was taken from above and very obvious that the wax was melted, which meant it was hot). Now I'm not saying I'm perfect, but at least if I take a pic that has something crazy in it I crop it out before posting it!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I often wonder why some chicks think they look hot with a duck face expression

Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I have one friend on fb who takes photos of the most random things and sends them to fb from her phone. They are just photos from her day, and the might seem interesting to her...but everyone else is probably thinking "huh??" Really weird.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Every day!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2011