so i was multitasking......

on CM, FB and watching Undercover Boss. This week, was the Great Wolf Lodge. Has anybody actually been to one? They look pretty cool. We live in FLA and been trying to find someplace for a weekend family getaway. Disney is to expensive, and we can go to the beach anytime! I saw there was one in Va.

Anyway.....................what was it like???

itzmyzoo

Asked by itzmyzoo at 9:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Travel

• We have one pretty close to us here in Wa. They are fun but if you are looking for inexpensive this is not the place. The water park is included with your room but everything else like the crafty projects for the kids, and the restaurants are pretty pricey. The one here has a 2 night minimum at $245.00 per night (if I remember right) but the rooms are nice and they do sleep up to six.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• We have been to the one in the Dells a couple of times. The kids love it. They have some great rooms especially if you go in with another family, Condo style with kitchens to save more money by cooking in. They are really family friendly places, the one in the Dells can keep kids of all ages entertained.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• thanks, ladies! BTW, where is the dells?
    itzmyzoo

Comment by itzmyzoo (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Wisconsin.... Its actually Wisconsin Dells usually we just say the Dells sorry should have written it out! =D

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I saw that show and it looked like a NIGHTMARE to me - wayyyy to many ppl. Not my kind of fun.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2011