help me please!!!!!!!!

Can u please pray for me and my husband we have be TTC for years and lastly it hashish been so hard on us

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• what is ttc but i will keep you in my prayers
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• nevermind i know what it means but i will pray for you and your husband..good luck
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• If you are really wanting TTC, find a Chinese Medicine doctor and/or Acupuncturist. Most are trained to clear energy and to help with reproductive problems. Don't hold anything back in your visits, they can help with anything! Even though I didn't need one to conceive, she helped me overcome my postpartum depression, illnesses that I've had since childhood, and helped me produce more milk! (one breast wasn't working all that well in nursing) Be aware that you may have to eat/drink some crazy tasting stuff, or do some weird rituals, but they will work. I mean wouldn't it be worth it when you have a child growing inside of you! If you have tried everything else, what can it hurt to contact someone who is versed in Chinese medicine and acupuncture/acupressure?

tdbaas

Answer by tdbaas at 10:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Honestly, the best advie I can give you is to stop worrying about it! The stress from you worrying may (and more then likely is) putting your body under enough stress that you can't conceive a baby. But, that is just what I have witnessed, not from personal experience.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I will pray for you but I want you to know that God is able to give you what you desire. Put your trust in Him and just rest in Him and He will take care of it! He loves you and your husband and will deal with this.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:20 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Praying.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:49 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• :)
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 1:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Pray that you will wait quietly before the Lord and that He will speak to you. Trust and Hope in Him to work all things out for the good.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Yes. I will pray for you and your husband.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 6:54 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I will be praying for you, and I agree with my beautiful sisters in Christ. Just put your faith in God, and let Him lead.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2011