Controlled

My husband hates that I use CM, FB, or even MySpace (when I did). He acts like I'm giving out too much personal information or that someone will track us down or steal our identities. it's so bad that I haven't even told him I'm on CM and he block FB so I can't access it from our home computer. Anyone else deal with an over protective husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Do you know how to unblock it?
    susan94546

Answer by susan94546 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I would tell him you are an adult and you should be allowed to live as long as your not hurting anyone
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• You are a grown woman..he needs to get a grip.
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• i could never be with a man who told me that i absolutely couldnt do something, regardless of what it was or why. my SO may tell me that he thinks ssomething is a bad idea or that he doesnt want me doing something for whatever reason, but he would NEVER attempt to tell me i COULDNT do something. to me, that kind of control is a type of abuse and i will not tolerate it. also, doing something behind your husbands back is a type of deceit and i will not tolerate any type of dishonesty in my relationships either. if it all works for you, then fine, its none of my business, but if it were my relationship then some serious changes would have to be made.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 10:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I think there is an underlying issue of trust here like he doesn't trust you or something. Might want to think about just communicating that really openly with him. See if her will admit that, or maybe he is just the jealous type and doesn't want you to meet up with any guys on these sights.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Some people can be overprotective. From what I've heard on the news it is for good reason. Just be careful what information you give out. If it seems too personal, don't give that information out.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:29 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I wouldn't even allow that ..thats really un call for..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:52 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• It's only for your safety.
    Anonymous