new suv?

ford escape. Tell me all you know about them (looking for owners of them!). We want a hybrid one but will settle for the plain one. so year you have and how they drive. I live in a highly snowed/icey area in the winter. Thanks :)

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 10:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My neighbor has one, but prefers her full-size pickup for winter driving. Yes, they're better on gas, but they're lighter weight, sit up higher therefore catch more wind, etc. I on the other hand have a Freestyle and LOVE it for winter driving - it handles better on snow/ice than Dh's 4wd pickup (both have fairly new tires), doesn't catch the wind, and still has all the benefits of a regular SUV.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Gas gas gas gas
    Anonymous

• nope! not gas, gas, gas! they are one of the better ones on gas!.. and that is why we are hoping for hybrid. Get you facts straight before answering a serious question!. GEES>. it is NOT like I am asking if I am pregnant!
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• sorry i have an acura rdx and i love love love it especially in the snow i just go whereever i want
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:33 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• does the freestyle have enough room. I have three kids and a hubby so were family of five. Thanks. also it is 4x drive?
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2011