Husbands are about difficult to live with How about everyone else.

My husband has differance of opinion than me, it seems he will go along with what i have to say for a while even though he doesn't agree but than right out of no where one day he will just choose not too anymore. No warning. he will just fly off the handle, throwing things around the house because of stupid things like The children setting up a stand to sell sea shells in the front yard. His reason is always "My parents didn't do it" and he won't let me get a word in as to why i don't agree or what my thinking is. He just jumps up mad.... AUGH! I hate that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• seems that your d/h is just agreeing mostly out of habit of being a yes=man. He isn't disagreeing it is like when you are asking, ''pass the salt please''. , mostly one will just pass it, and not say a thing. But when you ask to have sea shells in a yard for sale, it's a different sort of question to require thought and since it's not a usual thing like raking leaves for dad, or taking the trash out for dad/mom, or doing 10 minutes longer than needed on homework, it's a surgical question that requires more info.

honey, are you having fun? ( honey is getting a wisdom tooth extracted )
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 11:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Sometimes I wanna cuddle my husband and sometimes I wanna squeeze him till his eyes pop.. There are times when he is great like I am in pain so he brings me Tylenol.. and other times when he stares at me and ask what I want him to do about it..
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 11:41 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Well kind of it's more like he looked out the window. It the first nice day here in a long time. My daughter sets up a stand in our front yard sell shells and he goes "what is she doing" I say "Trying to sell shells" He says "I don't want her doing that" When i say "it's ok she won't sell any anyway. He jumps up and starts loosing his mind yelling and throwing things. Saying "I never had a choice about my own kids" It's annoying and it P**** me off. i just had to voice it... yelling about NOTHING... What does selling sea shells hurt...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• You and your spouse seem to have forgotten why you married each other.

Please go to couples counseling; if he won't go, go alone

Answer by rkoloms at 6:14 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• your husband needs some major anger management counseling NOW!!! Tell him to get over things. she wasn't harming herself or anyone else or anything. He's an ASS!
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 9:32 AM on Jan. 31, 2011