IS cramps at 7 weeks normal?

I am around 7 to 8 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby. I have never had cramps like this with any of my other kids. It is off and on. It gets so bad that i have to take tylenol and that dont help it all the way. It makes me lay down and rock back and forth in a ball. I went to the er she said its fine just take tylenol. has anyone had this happen to them. I dont have any bleeding even though I feel like I do but I dont. any help thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yesah its normal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• yep, i had them w all 3 of my pregnancies and their happy and healthy!! Congrats and GOOD LUCK!!
    lnlsmama

Answer by lnlsmama at 2:39 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I don't think it's normal to have them so strong that you are rocking back and forth. That would scare me. Have you had an ultrasound? It's normal to have period like cramps but not in extreme pain....extreme pain could mean a tubal pregnancy.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I did have an ultrasound at the er and she said the baby was fine that was a few weeks ago but the baby was so small you couldnt see or hear a heart beat she just said to take tylenol. the pain comes and goes. i know i have gallstones and i think that might be why im in so much pain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I would definately mention the gallstones to your doctor. That probably is the source of your pain then and not the baby.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:50 AM on Nov. 15, 2008