so worried :/ ..

Every where I turn someone has had a miscarrage, has had a stillborn baby, or gave birth and the baby died shortly after. I know it's just the hormones but I'm crying my eyes out at the moment, beause I'm so worried about my baby. I'm so scared something is going to happen to him(nothing is wrong, he is perfectly healthy). But what if something does go wrong. What if he is born and is sick, or just dont get a chance of life at all. I don't know how I would deal with that. Is it just me or does every pregnant woman worry about these things. I've never worried about someone so much before. I love my baby boy so much. Although I have never held him or seen him he is stll my baby boy. I'm only 17 weeks how can I deal with worrying this much for the rest of my pregnancy?

I'm sorry I know I sound stupid but I just needed to get everything out and maybe stop my crying. I'm at work so I don't have anyone to talk to at the moment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i think alot of gals feel this way , i know i did , just remember with birth problems medical help has progressed so much in helping a baby if needed , .
    keep all your apt,s and things will be ok and taken care of as you go , if need be , have faith.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Once you have passed 12 weeks and have heard a heart beat the miscarriage rate is only 5% I hope this helps ease some of your worries.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 11:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Try not to think about too much. I know it's probably hard because like you said, it's all you been hearing!! But try to focus more on how happy you will be once your baby is here, and think positively throughout the day.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:06 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Oh my goodness, I TOTALLY know how you feel!!!! I had a miscarriage when I was 19 (three years ago), and didn't make it past 6wks. I'm 8 wks + 3 days this pregnancy and Im worried ALL THE TIME. But we saw a heartbeat a few weeks ago, and the reports are coming back positive (health & normal.) Just keep your head up, enjoy the pregnancy or you'll have wasted that whole time worrying. I pray everyday as well for a happy and healthy baby. Keep faith, and TRUST IN HIM. (: Hope that helps. xoxo
    mommycet2011

Answer by mommycet2011 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Fortunately, I don't see this stuff all over~
    I am guessing it's because it's on your mind, you are hyper-aware of this now. You see it around more.

When I was pregnant I saw pregnant women alllll over the place, everywhere!
    Now (non-preggo) I rarely see (notice) them.
    When I was house-hunting I saw For Sale lawn signs all the time, now I rarely notice them.

I will guess that you're really paying a lot of attention to this subject. Maybe you need to in order to better get past.
    We all tend to focus (and obsess) on things here and there...
    Too bad it's not something more positive.

hugs!!

doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:32 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I think this is helpful:

Worry is the Work of Pregnancy « Talk Birth

doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:33 AM on Jan. 31, 2011