Has anybody else experienced pregnancy syptoms this early?

I think I'm pregnant,but the last time I was pregnant I did not feel anything until 7 weeks. Heck I didn't even show up on a test before 6 weeks last time.
But it's about week three and I can't eat anything. It all stinks or just comes right back up and it might be unrelated but my 6 month old son is incredibly clingy to me and he is usually a daddy's boy.
I know it's too early to test but does this sound remotely pregnant to anyone?

lizziebreath

Asked by lizziebreath at 11:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I did.. I even went to planned parenthood for a test which was negative.. two weeks later the doc gave me a positive urine test.. I knew I was pregnant with in 4 weeks.. some people just can tell, they know their bodies well.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 11:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• my middle child...I had morning sickness before I knew I was pregnant. At first i thought I was sick. Iwas 4 weeks when I tested.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• You have to be very in tune with your own body and know what was going on (maybe in your first pregnancy?) sounds like one to me. I thought most home tests though you could tell in 3wks or more? Hm. Anyway, I'd get a test done soon.
    mommycet2011

Answer by mommycet2011 at 12:42 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• It's my second but I have really screwy hormones so I don't trust just feelings usually.
    lizziebreath

Comment by lizziebreath (original poster) at 1:31 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I had sore breast, vomitting, dizziness, lack of appetite, etc. before I ever missed my period with my last baby. I ended up miscarrying that baby but ya it's completely possible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• this pregnancy i had signes very early!!! sore breasts and mood swings....like 3 weeks
    Kellixclark

Answer by Kellixclark at 3:31 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• This time round, I had nausea within a week of conception. I didn't even know that was possible. With a clingy 6 month old, it could go either way. That is a common time for them to it the "attached to Mommy's hip" phase anyway. My third was breastfeeding when I got pregnant this time. He did get super cranky, super clingy, and refused to nurse. He weaned himself by the time I even got a positive result on a pregnancy test. With babies, it is hard to tell if they are just hitting that next "phase" or if they know something is up. Test in a week, if it is negative. Test in another week. (I recommend buying the cheap test strips in bulk from Amazon. You can test everyday between now and when you either get your period or a positive without spending more than $10.)
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:05 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• it is very possible to show signs of preagnancy before your missed period it happened to me.
    denisebb

Answer by denisebb at 4:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2011