anyone else?

Is anyone else kind of sad that their pregnancy is flying by?

It seems like I just barely found out I am pregnant but I'm already in my third trimester. :(

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 2:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• LOL I WISH I FELT THAT WAY FEELS LIKE IT IS DRAGGING LOL
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:58 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Yeah i just hit 32 weeks, and it seems like everything is going by SOOO fast! It makes me sad, and I know the last month will probably drag by being as I'm already semi-miserable. But as of now, it seems like I found out I was prego last month or something...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:35 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• yeah I am. I have no money to buy the things I need and I dont always feel ready for newborn life. I love being pregnant and how I feel. I will miss it.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 5:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• It did go by so fast! But just wait till you have him/her it is the most amazing experince ever ( i want to have another baby soon ha not right now though have to wait a few years) But really i was dreading labor but it's great.
    numbi

Answer by numbi at 5:22 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I'm 37 weeks, and right now I'm literally counting down the days until I get to get this child out of me, I absolutely LOVE being pregnant except that last month, thats the only time I'm like ok I'm so ready to be done, stick a fork in me, my turkey button has popped out, I'm done take me out!! lol if that makes any sense, but it does go by so fast, and it is such an amazing feeling to know you have another life growing inside of you, and the feeling of them moving inside of you. I think I miss feeling the baby move the most after I gave birth the first time.
    LilManCaiMommy

Answer by LilManCaiMommy at 10:25 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• haha i wish.. i am almost 34 weeks and it seems like its taking forever... i'm def. ready for it to be over.. lol
    New_Mommy09

Answer by New_Mommy09 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2008