My husband has 3 children. 1 with me and 2 with his ex-wife. When we got together he told me he didn't want anymore children..Then I ended up pregnant and he got fixed, and said he doesn't want anymore kids....How do I tell him I want another baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I think that you both really need to sit down and talk. My DH and I have 3 children. After our 3rd my DH said he did not want any more. I would of had one more but I needed to compromise with him. You need to be honest with him and also prepared for the fact that he may not want any more.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:20 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• just talk to him about it, how many do you have? just the one if he got fixed he won't have any more even if it gets reversed the chances are very low its sad for you though i don't think its fair to you that he won't even consider your feelings for another baby every woman deserves to have more than one baby if she wants one hope all works out for you
    crystal292

Answer by crystal292 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2008