Do you have a funny falling down story?

Mine was when I was playing kickball with the kids at recess and I ran into a little boy and I debated on falling on him and breaking my fall (sparing me a lot of pain) or turning my fat body suddenly to fall flat on the pavement..........ok, I opted for the pavement, what made me laugh is that 2 teachers and 100 students were on the playground and NO ONE saw me fall lol! I rolled like 3 times.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:45 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• These stories are funny!
    When I was in college there was a hill with 120 steps up on side, and a sidewalk up the other. It was my birthday, so my bf and I had gone "up" the hill to town. It was January and it was snowing. We headed back to our dorm after dark. We got to the top of the hill and decided the street (it was brick) was too icy so we started down the sidewalk. I was in front. My bf fell on her butt, slid underneath me between my legs, knocked me down and down the entire hill we went together! I still laugh thinking about it! We landed in a heap at the bottom of the hill all wet and snowy!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 7:43 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Yeah, sometimes when I'm drunk!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• LOL anon, Years ago and my brother still makes fun of me about this I fell with a beer in one hand a cigarette in the other and I never dropped the beer or lost the cigarette, but I did fall flat on my butt and rolled back . (HEY! it was New Years Eve)!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:58 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Once my mom was walking backward and fell into my daughters playpen, collapsing the sides. I had to grab both her hands to pull her out. When I finally pulled her up one of my daughters toys went "Squeeeeeek." We both laughed so hard that I dropped her again. Then I lifted her again and the toy "squeeked" again..... It took a long time to get her out.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 3:04 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I have really weak ankles and the other day I was walking down the hall to the bathroom and my ankles just gave out and I hit the floor, there was a big thud, my son who is 2 and my neice who is 1 1/2 came running, When they saw me on the ground they both started laughing so hard they ended up on the floor. Not so sure why this was funny to them but I guess it was, I was in pain but also laughing, By the time my husband got to me he was laughing. I dont get why it was funny but yeah we all got a good laugh.
    Gabriels06Mommy

Answer by Gabriels06Mommy at 3:26 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• lmao these stories are funny!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:41 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• We scrub the floors at work every night and about a week ago, I wore a pair of shoes that had NO traction on them. Well, I move very fast and I go to run to take care of something, I slip. We rewound the surveillance video and watched it. It was comic genius. My feet literally take out from underneath me, I do the waving arms bit like I am going to take flight, I hit the floor, bounce, and then land, laughing the entire way down. One of the girls actually peed her pants from laughing while we replayed the video for like the tenth time.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:50 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• LMAO Mom1! My sisinlaw who is pretty "BIG "works at Costco and she worked in the pizza kitchen for a while and she said she fell once, I am LOL while I write this,...... she fell and she bounced off her fat ass so hard that she bounced right back on her feet and kept on making pizzas!!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:57 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I was in the shower. I heard a HUGE THUD!!I Grabbed my robe, threw it on, and hurried out of the bathroom to find--my daughter Sherrie lying on her back, passed out on the floor between the kitchen and diningroom. I started slapping her face to wake her up. Then I realized what she had seen to make her lose conciousness--my son had jumped out of a tree in our neighbor's yard and straight down onto a beer bottle!! The neighbor man had carried him home and into our house. My daughter caught one look at his torn-up foot (required 28 stitches to close it) and hit the floor!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 4:13 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Damn! That's a fainting story lol!!!!! I hope he is ok now.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:18 AM on Nov. 15, 2008