After you answer a ? do you remeber to go back an se if it got voted up or down?

I forget to most of the time.

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I only go back to questions if I'm interested to see other people's responses or to see if someone responded to my answer (especially in the debate sections). If I find a question really interesting, I'll check back at least once or twice (or if I notice on my profile that someone voted me up, sometimes I'll click on the question to see what they answered and any other new answers on the thread). Obviously I'll notice if someone voted me up or down, but I usually don't worry about the down votes too much. Every once in a while I'll see I have a down vote, and I try to read what I wrote to see if it was unintentionally offensive, but sometimes I think it's just that people down vote anything they don't agree with. I usually just find it odd when my answer was similar to other answers that didn't get down votes. I tend to reserve down votes primarily for rude answers. I do sometimes forget to check back on a question too.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Yes, I do, because I want to know what the poster's opinions were, and how they took my opinion. I like to see what other people have to say too! Normally, if I'm interested enough to answer, I'm interested!
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 11:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• It depends on the answer and the question. I don't go back often, but sometimes I do go back and look, or see if someone responded to something I said. I also go back if I asked the OP questions in my answer, particularly in health-related questions.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yeah most of the time I do and I hate getting voted down....lol. Childish I know but {{shrugs}}
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I never go back to see what happened, with votes or with other people's responses. I don't even look at what other people say after me in a post in a group. I just don't feel like I have that much time to spend on the computer.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 11:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• no
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I don't look to see if I am voted down, but I look at my answer history to see what answer was voted up.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:07 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• No, not really.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:19 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Not specifically to see votes, but since most of the questions I answer are in debate sections, I'm back in them anyway. Then there are some days where I find out from pm's when people let me know my fanclub is out with too much free time.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:11 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• only if something or someone draws my attention back that thread. I don't go back usually.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:55 AM on Jan. 31, 2011