What are your favorite breast pumps?

nyyankeecutee

Asked by nyyankeecutee at 7:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Medula Pump in style worked great for me. I rented the Medula Symphony, which is the hospital grade one' and it didn't work any better. They run around 250 online.
    MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• it depends on what kind of pumping you will be doing: occasional or exclusively pumping... but I am a huge fan of Medela breastpumps... I have a electric single deluxe breastpump from them that I love... Also I used the Symphony Breastpump from Medela and loved that one as well... they are easy to use and easy to clean...
    sweetiet

Answer by sweetiet at 8:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• The Medela Pump-In-Style hands down. Period. You can buy them new for $220+, however I've gotten mine with both pregnancies used for under $100. $100 the first time and $60 the second. And if second hand pumps creep you out then you can buy new tubing for next to nothing!
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Medela Pump-In-Style I have tried 3 other brands and wish I would have bought this first it's faster, quieter, sturdier and it doesn't make my breasts sore.
    cristyanne

Answer by cristyanne at 8:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Medela
    Sammieanne

Answer by Sammieanne at 9:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• www.hackleyhme.com is a great site to get pumps and accessories!
    Sammieanne

Answer by Sammieanne at 9:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I couldn't afford the hospital grade pumps and I found that a lot of the cheaper electric pumps didn't suck hard enough to draw my milk out. I had the best luck with Avent Isis manual pumps where you can control the pressure completely, but also had good luck with the Evenflow Comfort electric.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• hello...i pumped for a month for my son and i used the medela backpack pump...its worked great, i always pumped more than i needed in about ten mins which was def a help for those middle of the night pumps!
    KasonsMom

Answer by KasonsMom at 11:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2008