I need some ideas for a Date Night

My DH and I are looking for new things to do and we need some ideas. We always do the same thing, go to dinner and a movie. Money is a little tight but we want to try new things!

whitefamily

Asked by whitefamily at 11:52 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Entertainment

• My husband and I go grocery shopping together for a date sometimes. Maybe we're boring, but we just like being together. We call it a Walmart or Kroger date.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 12:01 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I remember struggling with this early on in our marriage....we both decided we got married so we could stop dating and agreed to quit trying so hard....it made life so much more pleasant....instead of trying to think of things to do, we just went to the movies when we wanted to see a movie, etc.....it's a shift in focus, we didn't quit going out, we just quit trying to simulate something...if that makes sense.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Bowling is pretty cheap and lots of fun. Get some friendly competition going on.

Go have a cup of coffee and look at books and magazines together at a book store.

CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 1:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2011