Is your ex furious at you b/c he has to pay child support?

Mine is! He owes me over 20k in back pay and I finally just had it enforced so when he learned he had to get garnished he flipped out and said, screw you! My boss is going to pay me under the table now you stupid BEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!! Haha. I said, ok. It will still ad up in back pay but whatever. He says he doesn't care. Ok. Meanie butt!

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• When my oldests sons father finds out how much back hes goin to have to pay he will flip..but they havent yet found him

my youngests he didnt quite flip..hes just upset..cuz he doesnt work..and he's gonna end up goin to jail if he doesnt pay. But im requesting not to have it implemented cuz we're moving back in together!

Just ignore it. Hes a dick who doesnt wanna take responsibility. Just tell the courts hes getting paid under table..that'll screw up his taxes and so forth.

My father loses half his tax return because of the 30K he owes my mom in child support!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:08 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My ex from the very beginning..fought me on childsupport..He quit his jobs, and refused to pay..even got a really low paying job thinking he wouldn't have to pay much..but the judge saw through that and determined he was deliberately under employed and ordered him to pay what he should be paying not what he could..so he had to get a better job eventually in order to survive. I got a garnishment order and now get half his pay every month. And until he was caught up with the back childsupport..I got his tax return every year also. He thinks I am being a greedy bitch. But I don't care..I didn't create these kids alone and he needs to help raise them.Truth be told though... I wish I didn't need one effing dime from him.
    hoping73

Answer by hoping73 at 12:21 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Wow that is horrible! I'm sos orry you ahve to go through that. He is definitely not a man if he can't take responsiblity for his actions.
    foreversweetpea

Answer by foreversweetpea at 12:38 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Mine is. He owes three times what your's owes and if he doesn't pay mine goes to prison. It's a felony. He's furious even though his current wife pays it for him. Oh yeah and mine has to pay 12% interest!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 AM on Jan. 31, 2011