We got in a fight about toilet paper.. adult content

I dunno if it is hormones or what. But I find my self testy and having to potty every 30 minutes isn't helping sorry but I want nice tissue it isn't all the same. Is anyone else having small fights like this better yet what kinda tissue do you like..

Punkslilncs

Asked by Punkslilncs at 12:14 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I will answer the better yet question..... Charmin all the way. I don't let anything else in the house. =D
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:16 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• YES I swear that is what the fight was over. Charmin is amazing.. it doesn't leave the mess and doesn't leave the fluff he didn't under stand this. I was like well you don't have areas where the fluff gets stuck. UGH I swear the potty breaks have to be one of the worst things about pregnancy.
    Punkslilncs

Comment by Punkslilncs (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Scott...it's cheap, it's good enough, and is better for the septic system.....I remember the toilet paper rolls early in our marriage... :)
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I say this is one fight a woman ALWAYS needs to win. We have to wipe more, even when we aren't pregnant, so I say you get executive rights. Get the good stuff. And yes, small fights over "nothing" are common in pregnancy, just try to recognize when you're being "hormonal" and apologize. I'm sorry will get you far!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:19 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• musicpisces- LOL "executive rights"

But I agree we go through way more of it so we have the right to pick it.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Charmin...thankfully DH knows this.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:56 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Fight about it? No, we don't, but I did have to make some adjustments because I was going through WAY too much toilet paper and we have a septic system. I started breaking the amount I would roll off by habit in half, and saving the other half for later. Worked great, I'm now using less than I used to even when I wasn't pregnant. We have to use a really biodegradable kind anyway for the sake of our plumbing.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:54 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I prefer Charmin Strong toilet paper. Hubby prefers soft. Since I'm the one in the bathroom most, and I do the shopping, we get what I like. We have compromised before and had his preference in our half bath and mine in our bathroom. When he needed to go, he used the half bath. It worked, but I hated buying two different toilet papers. He only uses the toilet paper once a day. He can get over it.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 9:58 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I use cloth wash cloths so much better than tp But if I do use tp it has to be Charmin
    MrsWeathers

Answer by MrsWeathers at 10:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2011