How would you feel and what action would you take if you found out that the playground monitor at your childs school was high on drugs at work and had drugs in her car while it was parked at the school!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i wouldnt be on cafemom i would be talking to the school. make sure your allegations are true though and not just rumors.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Uh, yeah, call the school or call the cops!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 3:21 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I am a Campus Aide at an Elementary school and I am surprised you haven't called anyone. How would you know they have them in their car? You can make an anonymous call to police or District Security.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:43 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• If you are certain of your accusations, contact the police. Aside from possession, possession on school property carries much worse consequences. Do it fast though, before a child gets hurt due to severe negligence.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:47 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Depending on how sure you are, I would at least call the school principal and report what you suspect and make sure they follow up on it. If you are 100% sure, you could call the police I guess. You really have to do something, though! This is serious.....potentially dangerous.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 1:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2008