So why is late night chat getting so boring or like a clique?

I noticed if you go into a late night chat they are so into themselves and each other that they don't acknowledge/or even notice new people. The new rooms are so nice but the old ones like Newcomers and 24/7 are more like a gang then a chat!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think those groups tend to be like that...just like the popular cheerleader clique in high school. If you aren't already part of the group, you either are never going to be a part of the group or you have to sell your eternal soul to even be considered FOR the group.

You're better off if you stick to smaller chats. Those newcomers can get nasty, as I'm sure you've noticed =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:11 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Life in general is like that too. I'm having the same problem in my cloth diaper group...
    mamajody0507

Answer by mamajody0507 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2008